Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Weekly Nutrisystem Menu Sample - 7 Examples of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meals

,
Paleo Lunch :

I get a lot of emails from people who are asking for me to paint them a picture of what life on nutrisystem is like. I've written about a typical day on this diet. I've had a few people tell me that this isn't a big enough glimpse of the meals to give them a full idea of what they will be eating. So, in the following article, I'm going to expand on this idea and provide an example of a week's worth of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and desserts. I will also give you examples of the sides that you are asked to add onto each meal.

A Weekly Nutrisystem Menu Sample - 7 Examples of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meals

An Example Of A Week's Worth Of Nutrisystem Breakfasts: I often say that I think that the breakfasts, snacks, and desserts are my favorite part of this diets. Even though this is a lower carb diet, you are still allowed cereals, muffins, pancakes, and scones. For this example, I've tried to mix things up a bit so that there's a lot of variety. Here are seven typical breakfasts that I chose and the sides which would work well with them. They are: the banana nut muffin with milk; the egg frittata with cantaloupe; the blueberry pancakes with yogurt; the apple cinnamon oatmeal with apple slices; the apple strudel scone with cottage cheese; the cluster crunch cereal with skim milk; and the cinnamon roll with yogurt.

Now, this is only seven choices. There are more. But this does give you a good sampling of the types of products that you will eat. There are different flavors within each category. There are different flavors of oatmeal, cereals, scones, and muffins. What I've given are examples that I enjoy.

7 Days Worth Of Nutrisystem Lunches: People often expect to see a lot of soups here. And, there are some. But there are also pastas, hot dogs, bars, salads, and rice dishes. The examples that I've chosen are: the cheese tortellini and a small salad; the hot dog and celery sticks; the chicken and pasta in cacciatore sauce with carrot sticks; the chicken caesar salad with blueberries; the red beans and rice with red peppers; the minestrone soup with salad; the fettucine alfredo and cucumber slices; and finally, the chicken and noodles with watermelon.

A Weekly Sample Menu Of Nutrisystem Dinners: The dinners are a bit more substantial and they do offer a lot of variety. I tend to like the comfort food options, so if I were choosing for an entire week, I might chose: the Cajun chicken and sausage with fat and sugar free pudding; the lasagne and meat sauce with a salad; the pizza and strawberries; the beef steak with potatoes and cantaloupe; the bar b que pork wrap with celery sticks and fat free dressing; the macaroni cheese and beef with sliced tomatoes; and the mushroom risotto with sliced red peppers.

7 Tasty Snacks: You really can't go wrong with any of the snacks. But, here are seven of my favorites: the nachos; the pretzels; the herb snack mix; the cheese puffs; the bar b que chips; the coconut almond bar; and the chocolate rainbow desserts.

A Week's Worth Of Desserts: This isn't going to be very original, but the desserts are my favorite. I honestly can't think of one that I wouldn't eat, and I pretty much like them all. If I could only chose 7, I'd pick: the almond biscotti; the chocolate cake; the peppermint cookie patty; the nutrichocolates; the golden pound cake: the blueberry lemon dessert bar; and the mint chocolate crunch bar.

All of the meals are meant to be interchangeable. And, nutrisystem does allow for you to buy foods individually, by the week, and by the month. The monthly packages usually work out to be cheaper because you're buying in bulk and because they allow for you to use the most generous coupons with the monthly packages.


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “A Weekly Nutrisystem Menu Sample - 7 Examples of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meals”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Lunch Ideas Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger